4 OUR CUSTOMER:
OUR CUSTOMER is a non-profit association based in Belgium that has existed since 1977. Its 600+ member companies span all aspects of the business aviation sector in Europe and elsewhere. The OUR CUSTOMER’s aim is to promote excellence and professionalism amongst its members and to ensure that business aviation is properly recognized as a vital sector of the European Economy. OUR CUSTOMER represents corporate operators, commercial operators, manufacturers, airports, fixed-base operators, and business aviation service providers.
The organisation has recently audited its Information Technologies capacities and its alignment & contribution to OUR CUSTOMER core activity, “Business Aviation Information Management”. As an output, OUR CUSTOMER has decided to greatly enhance its Information System capabilities, starting with the total revamping of web communication and IT back-office to use state of the art technologies and methodologies. A RFP has been written for this scope.
As the IS Transition Manager, your role will be to manage this call to market and its implementation, externally and internally, to bring OUR CUSTOMER to the new ages of Information System.
This responsibility requires an assignment half time for a duration of 6 months, with possibilities of modulating the schedule depending on project priorities and other assignments.
The IS transition Manager is responsible to:
- Organise and lead the Change Management at the necessary levels of the organization
- Report regularly project progress to OUR CUSTOMER top management and Chairman
- Manage the RFP publication to the suitable service providers, organize and manage the request for information and all processes to ensure a successful procurement
- Propose the criteria of evaluation and evaluate the offers received, propose and defend a « best option » to the OUR CUSTOMER decision bodies
- Project-manage the implementation of the selected offer(s) internally and externally, Manage supplier during the course of the project
- Prioritise and plan deployment features, starting with new website
- Coordinate the definition / formalisation with OUR CUSTOMER staff and members of the main business processes to be implemented following deployment plan (from member registration on the web payment online, invoicing, up to web publication, email marketing etc….)
- Chair formal transition reviews at appropriate points to provide go/no go decisions
- Chair regular reviews of all requirements with stakeholders to provide forward visibility
- Plan and implement relevant operational readiness testing
- Review that customer requirements are being met post transition
- validate / modify job definition of future IS information Manager of OUR CUSTOMER (“Junior” / « 2nd experience » profile), participate in recruitment interview / validation, coach the hired person.
- Strong inter-personal, collaboration and coaching skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of a non-IT organization (up to Chairman), building and strengthening positive relationships at every touch point
- Solution-minded, real capacity to assess/challenge short term as well as long term business impact of technical characteristics and to explain them to stakeholders with pedagogy
- Ability to build a positive and constructive relation with external stakeholders (suppliers) while strictly controlling the execution as planned
- Strong communicator with a high degree of written and verbal communication skills in English, including ability for presentations / workshop
Experience & Qualifications
- Background knowledge of Information Systems global picture in middle-size organizations, awareness of applicable frameworks, good practices, referential and methodologies (ITIL certification and others, or relevant experience)
- Proven experience (> 10 years) in project management using possibly Agile (or PMI / Prince2). Background knowledge of project life cycle, product life cycle
- Proven experience in middle-size supplier management during RFP / deployment phases of a project, including contract management / acceptance, SLA management
- Practical Experience in multi-users software/system integration & deployment, acceptance (CMS & CRM, collaborative solutions)
- Proven experience (> 5 years) in business process management / analysis
- Good practice of MS Pack Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and MS Project or similar Pour plus d’informations